Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Son needs more ear tubes

Son went to the ENT yesterday and he has an ear infection. They want to do more ear tubes, but they wanted to know if he should also have his adenoids removed. So we went for an X-ray. Yikes. He did not want one!

So I called for reinforcements. My parents were only five minutes away and always willing to help. They’re wonderful!  They came and papa and grandma soothed him right into getting those X-rays done and then took us to a Luau to boot!  





Thanks, mom and dad. You guys rock!

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in what the ENT said about the x-ray and whether they will remove his adenoids. My son may also need to have repeat ear tubes, but our ENT insisted on removing his adenoids. I'm not really wanting that...curious how your situation worked out.

    ReplyDelete