Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hurry up and wait...

Hurry up and wait has been the theme of our lives for a while now.  With infertility treatments and adoption (and even the home buying and the impending move), it seems that you have to rush to get things done by some certain deadline (or an imaginary self-imposed deadline) and then you just wait around to find out the results.

Right now we're waiting to find out the actual date for the transfer and when we can start the medication protocol.  I've already started the cycle controlling part of the meds, but the whacko hormones that need to be injected are soon to come. 

Mat is a saint for injecting me and then putting up with the crazy hormonal woman I become.  It's really hard on me, but I know that it's just as hard on Mat and he doesn't complain.  I do... I'm the one getting crazy meds and repeated injections on the already sore spots!

I hope that this cycle is easier on me than our previous IVF experiences.  It should be, because I don't have to take Follistim and others like it... no need to stimulate these ovaries!  We have 15 seemingly healthy embryos ready to go :) 

So they just have to prepare my body for taking them... should be a walk in the park ;)

I can do all things through God who strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment