Wednesday, November 21, 2012

7dp3dt

I'm going crazy... I need to test! I'm not sure that I could handle a BFN (big fate negative)....

But, with the symptoms I've been having, I'm pretty positive that I'll get a BFP.  I actually woke up at 5 am Tuesday morning just famished!  I couldn't get back to sleep without eating something!  That hasn't happened since the last time I was pregnant... with twins!  But then last night I ate right before bed and made it through the night.

I am really tired... but that could be the progesterone.  Although I was taking that for a few days before the transfer and I didn't get really tired until this past weekend.  Sunday night I went to bed at 9!  Even after getting a nap!

And last night I watched Criminal Minds from last week... I cried... happy tears!  When Rossi honored his fellow military men.  It was really sappy... wouldn't have made me cry under ordinary, non-hormonal, circumstances.

The lab test is Monday... I doubt we'll make it that long without testing....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Excited to hear that you expect a BFP - Praying for that news on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete