- Anyway, she cut her first tooth today. Finally! So she's very fussy.
- She's crawling like there's no tomorrow.
- babbling and squeeling more.
- she has a cackle. Kind of like coughing, kind of not.
- she'll pull herself up on anything!
- She walks under tables while reaching her hands along the bottom.
- at least once a day she tries to stand up under a chair and ends up crying. Darn her and her cute inability to stand through a chair seat!
- she crawls over to me, stands up against my chair, and wants to be picked up so she can do some "work" several times a day. Quite the distraction!
- She tries to repeat "I love you" after we say it.
- She does "E-i-e-i-oh" sometimes when we read the book or sing the song.
- She's obsessed with the "Daughter drawer" that she's allowed to open. It has some minky bits, some cotton, and some flannel (all fabric)
- still nursing 4 times a day
- eats solids for three meals- usually just cut up versions of what we're eating.
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Daughter is 11 months old! Oh my gosh... I have to get going on her birthday party!