Friday, December 14, 2012

Baby Lehnertz 6w4d :)

I called on Wednesday to see if they had any openings earlier than Friday, and they did have an afternoon appointment yesterday!  I couldn't wait... and Mat wasn't going to be able to go with me anyway... so I changed it!

That's our baby!  A "perfect" embryo with a "perfect" heartbeat (the US tech actually used the word "perfect"!)

We've never had a successful US of a healthy baby before!  And I was unreasonably nervous... and more so because Mat couldn't go with.  My mom came with, which was awesome, but she came with me to the two times before when I lost babies (twins that I found out I lost at 8 and 10 week US after weak heartbeats at 6 and 7 weeks)

Praise God!  He is so awesome!  Embryo adoption is so awesome!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Malia! A heartbeat is great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great!! Congratulations!! So does the NEDC have you take the progesterone shots throughout the first trimester?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems so... they didn't tell me to stop.

    Thanks! We're so amazed at God's sheer awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete