Tuesday, December 11, 2012

breathing...

I've been breathing harder... not really short of breath or anything, just breathing more air.  I've read that it's common in pregnancy.  But wow... it's really noticeable!  I'm taking it as a good sign since my breathing didn't change at all in my last pregnancy.

My morning sickness is worse at night.  Odd... but it really calms down in mid afternoon, so that's nice.  No actual puking yet... several close calls in which Mat had to grab a bowl for me quickly.

My ultrasound is set for this Friday.  I scheduled it that way because I wanted Mat to be able to go... but now it looks like he'll have to work anyway.  :(

Oh well, OT hours and OT pay are a good thing, right?  

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your blog posted on the August 2013 Birth Club board on BabyCenter and thought that I would stop in and say hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy! It is so inspiring to read your story and absolutely amazing what science can accomplish. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months and congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Congratulations to you, too :)

    ReplyDelete