Friday, January 11, 2013

First OB appointment?

There has been on/off freezing rain since last night and there's a lot of fog.  The ND DOT sight said that it was "scattered wet slush" for a while but I just checked again and now its "scattered ice" for half of my commute.

I'm nervous.  I'm definitely going to be leaving very early for the appointment.  Mat works until 3 today, so I made the appointment for 4:00 so that we could go together.  But that means I have to drive myself and meet him there... scary.  I don't like driving in bad weather.

But he won't be able to come with me if I cancel this appointment.  So as long as it doesn't switch to pure ice reported on ND DOT sight, I'm going to try to make it very slowly! 

God be with everyone driving today in this weather!  It's worse north of us.


2 comments: