Sunday, May 26, 2013

30 weeks!

30 weeks today!  Woot woot!
30 weeks with Mookie!

30 weeks!
I already feel (and am, really) so huge!  I honestly don't know how I'm going to keep growing!  But, I guess I am rather short and I have a short torso... so Daughter has to go somewhere!  

At the Bible study after church today I got a leg cramp.  The Pastor stopped to ask if I was ok... I guess when the pregnant lady makes a pained face and gasps it freaks people out.  Hehehe.  But I'll probably have to try some of the calcium stuff that blogger Tracey told me about.  They're coming at all hours of the day now!

Daughter is almost 16" and 3 lbs!  That's exciting :)

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Love your "hehes". Make sure it is calcium/magnesium mix. Works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had known about the calcium/magnesium mix...my leg cramps were so painful! Hope yours get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can't believe you're already 30 weeks! It's going by fast!

    ReplyDelete