But now she's on antibiotics. And let me tell you, (begin sarcasm)she's such a peach to give medicine to. No squirming or spitting it out at all! (end sarcasm)
Here are some 15 month facts :)
- She is 29.25"
- weighs 20 lbs 12 oz.
- She can say mama, dada, pop (my dad), yes, no, uh-oh, hi, bye, woah, and "I love"
- Her favorite word is "no" (I just put her down for a nap and I keep hearing it over the monitor)
- She loves to be outside!
- She runs now
- She's very observant
- her favorite toy right now Pre school walk n roll
- She's still between one nap and two naps
- She loves to wave out the window
- Generally, she waits to wave until the wavee has turned his back
- Still only has the 4 teeth, but there's a molar on the way!