Friday, October 24, 2014

Lutherans for Life Executive Director

I had the chance to meet the executive director for Lutherans for Life, Dr Lamb, this past Sunday.

He preached at our church, but since we were in WI, we didn't make it back in time for the service or Bible study (at which I heard that we were talked about!) but I did make it to the Right to Life Education "Night" that afternoon.  He's an enthusiastic and knowledgeable speaker.  He even spoke about Measure 1 on ND ballot this November.

After his presentation, I had a chance to speak with him to get his opinion on our frozen dozen snowflakes.  I've been curious about peoples opinions about us keeping them frozen so that we can grow our family before (possibly) putting the remainder up for adoption again once we're done growing our family.  I didn't phrase the question very well, and I was a bit flustered as I sometimes am in social situations, so it took him a while to understand what I was asking.  Once he finally did understand, he said he thought it was perfectly fine.

Great!  That's what I've always thought... but I wanted some other opinions.  Daughter was frozen for 14 years before she was transferred and given the chance to grow.  Her siblings have been frozen 16 years now!  That seems insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment