- She now has boots that she will wear. She grabs them and runs toward the door whenever someone leaves.
- She also likes to fill the boots of others
- She doesn't like to sit in the cart anymore. She'd much rather run! Which is less fun for mama...
- Mat and I have colds and she's taken to imitating our cough. It's pretty cute but obviously fake. She does throw a few real coughs in sometimes, so she's probably getting it, too.
- She loves to read! She just sits and looks at her books all the time. Or brings a book over to me wanting me to read it :)
- She loves to be outside!
- She is constantly getting into the trash. At least now, when we say "no" she looks at us and closes the lid.
- She's learning to use a spoon. It's messy, but cute :)
- We got her a potty chair. I'm thinking potty training is not coming too soon since all she does is take the potty-catching part out and stand in the whole it leaves....
- She's very clear now about "yeah" or "no". It's great except when you ask for cuddles or kisses and she says "no" :(
- She often comes around a corner, looks at me, smiles, and says "Hi!"
- She's finally outgrowing her 12 month clothes. Her 18 month sleepers seem a bit big, but she's getting there!
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Crazy! 1.5 years ago, Daughter was born!