Friday, April 12, 2013

Birth Free DVD classes

We got our 12 week course of Birth Free DVDs on Wednesday and excitedly watched the first on Wednesday night.  Very educational!

We had decided to do the Bradley Method courses with our last pregnancy.  We signed up for a course but then miscarried before it began.  Now that we've moved to rural ND, we couldn't find any Bradley instructors (or anything similar) near here.  So I emailed the instructor that we had been signed up with before in the Twin Cities, and she sent me this link

So we ordered!  The woman who does the DVDs is very friendly-she emailed me when I ordered.

So 11 weeks of DVDs left!  Hopefully by the end, we'll be ready :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I just gave birth to our little snowflake almost 6 weeks ago and used the Bradley method. It was amazing!! Even being induced I was still able to go natural as my body took over as we went into active labor (didn 't need pitocin but used a pill and foley bulb to get things going as our hospital was very supportive)! My husband was an AMAZING coach!! I hope you enjoy the series!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far, thanks! The next DVD is tomorrow :)

      Delete