Monday, March 30, 2015

HCG 13

I think I'm losing our baby. Lynda says that the number can always jump, but since I got my first positive on Thursday (8dp3dt) and now my level is only 13 (not even high enough for at home tests) and I'm 12dp3dt, I have little hope.

 

I'm praying like crazy. 

I thought the lines were getting fainter. 

Yesterday at church a wave of nausea hit hard. I thought "no worries about the test sticks if I'm getting this nauseated!"

Please pray. I go back Wednesday. 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you since I saw that you were transferring.I am a parent of twins through embryo adoption.I know what you are going through.Thoughts and prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! I've been there too! I once had an HCG of 15 (@8dp5dt). This waiting game is a hard place to be. I'm definitely praying for you and that little embaby.

    ReplyDelete