- She LOVES strawberries. Loves loves LOVES!
- loves pool time (or water of any sort)
- enjoys mud!
- Doesn't understand why we don't go outside in the rain. (see above)
- Still fits in her 18 month clothes, but starting to wear more 24 month/2T
- Loves balls, throwing, and chasing.
- Loves running (Especially at church!)
- She started going under the pews at church. That is less than fun.
- We got and made her new quiet toys for at church but all she wants to do there is run.
- laughs when others are laughing.
- says "God bless you" when I sneeze.
- She likes to do something and then make sure people are watching her.
- She enjoys skyping and FaceTime with her cousins and Grandparents.
- Enjoys riding the rocking horse on the couch (I put it up to vacuum and then she hops on it)
- She likes to "help" wind up the cord and put away the vacuum.
- Starting to scream a lot. We're working on "inside voice" and using her words.
- She spits out a sentence like it's nothing sometimes, but often just babbles.
- Uses inflections well.
- her sleep schedule is really anything but a schedule. She wakes when she wakes and naps when she's tired. We try to put her in bed around 8 but sometimes she just plays in there for a bit.
- She can climb into her crib! I'm hoping its a while before she figures out that climbing out would be just as easy (if not more so)
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
22 months! (sitting in "drafts" way too long)
Our little girl is 22 months old!