Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A week from today...

It's hard to believe that the transfer is only a week away!  Calendar-wise, I'm already pregnant!  (At the transfer I will be 2 weeks 3 days pregnant)

Crazy!  

I'm feeling a bit nauseated.  That's on par for me and my nervous tummy. But then in the back of my mind I worry "what if I'm getting sick?"  

Daughter is cute, as ever. Today she was a bit more fussy than normal. 

She loves to play "nigh nigh" in mama and daddy's bed. She pulls the quilt up and says nigh nigh. 


She enjoys when I make different noises depending on where she pokes on my face or her face. 

She LOVES when daddy walks his fingers toward her for a tickle. 

She's curious...

She's ready to have a little brother or sister to play with!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you. So hopeful. She will be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending huge prayers for you!! (Jill B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray for you. She will be a great age for being a big sister. God is still in control and loves you and those precious babes. Excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete