Thursday, May 23, 2013

3rd trimester exhaustion!

Yesterday it hit me... severe exhaustion!  No real reason... aside from the third trimester. 

I'm hoping to be able to get some more seeds and plants into my garden this weekend.  Maybe when I'm not working (desk job from home, not too draining at all) this weekend I'll have the energy.

Mat is awesome.  Last night when he got home I had made a frozen pizza (go preggo me!) and he said he loved it... then he went and mowed two acres before coming in and cutting up a watermelon for me.  It was after 10 when he started on the watermelon.  He wakes up at 5 for work! 

I smelled watermelon, came out of the bedroom, saw him, and I cried.  He's just too sweet!  He said he was doing it for Daughter, too :)

Love you, sweetie! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing husband.  God really knew what He was doing when He made us for each other :)

1 comment:

  1. Mat sounds like an amazing guy! Would love to meet him next time he is in town.

    ReplyDelete