Friday, December 7, 2012

Adoption tax credit

I received the following email from our SW at CFLS...


Dear Current and Past Adoptive Families,

We need to do all we can to keep the adoption tax credit in place. Here is an opportunity to sign a petition to do just that.  I signed it and am encouraging you to do so also.  You need to create an account to do so, but it is easy to do. It didn’t work when I tried to use my work email, but it did when I used my personal email. I encourage you to send this email on to family members and friends that would be willing to sign also. It seems like we should be able to get the 16,000 signatures needed without much trouble. There is nothing to loss and much to gain if we are able to keep the tax credit!


An online petition for keeping the adoption tax credit--needs a bunch more signatures by Dec. 8th.


Thanks for your prompt attention to this,
Nancy


Nancy M. Meyer, MSW
Adoption Social Worker
Christian Family Life Service

I signed, you should too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I've been reading your blogs, thank you for sharing they are inspiring and helpful. For this blog I didn't know we could use this. What is the childs identifing number?

    ReplyDelete