Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ouch!

Normally I wake up around 5 to eat-I have breakfast with Mat, and go back to sleep.  Daughter is always very active in the mornings.  This morning on my way back to bed, she hurt me!  Ouch!  OK, so I crawled (or the waddling equivalent of crawling, anyway) back into bed.  She kept doing it!  Ouch!  Mat came to snuggle for a bit and he could feel Daughter moving without even touching my tummy. 

I was lying on my left so I flipped over to my right side.  Pretty much the only two positions I'm sleeping in these days.  Anyway, I'm tummy to tummy with Mat and Daughter is still just kicking away!  Less painfully, but wow! 

So, I really wasn't able to go back to sleep after that.  Now she seems to have calmed down a bit.  Lets hope that tomorrow morning she doesn't have the same plans!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I remember Keller kicking me like that. Actually, I think it was when she would literally do a flip. Head where toes used to be. Ouchie! Hope she lets you sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this brings back memories! It's amazing how literally breathtaking some of those movements are, isn't it? You look wonderful by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete