Monday, December 16, 2013

Fighting sleep

Every baby fights sleep.  And it annoys and aggravates parents... but sometimes it just makes me laugh.  Daughter is so darn cute when she's fighting sleep!  When I put her down for a nap, if she hasn't started fussing yet, she usually goes peacefully to sleep.  But if I don't catch on to the tiredness before the fussing begins, I need to rub her tummy and keep replacing her nub nub (pacifier).  I stand there rubbing and she starts to drift... then she realizes it!  *WAAAHHHH!*

It's so darn cute.

Now, because I'm so busy, what with the tummy rubbing and nub nub holding, I've never gotten a pic or video of the oh-so-cute fussiness.  Maybe someday... but she'll probably wake up more for the camera.

Anyway...

I'll leave you with a picture of her enjoying daddy's Guinness :)


No comments:

Post a Comment