Friday, October 19, 2012

My sister's getting married today!

And yesterday was my last day on the evil Reclipsen... So now it's working its way out of my system!

I woke up feeling so much better!  I was actually joking with hubby and not bawling by the time I was in the shower.  Praise God!  I'm off the crazy pills!  I feel so much better... such a blessing that I feel better for my sisters wedding!

Granted, all of the other meds I'm taking or will take have some effect onme, but not nearly so drastic.  For instance, Lupron, which I'm taking now, gives me hot flashes and vivid dreams.  Something I can live with when the slightest thing doesn't make me cry.

Last night I had a dream that if you took a picture of someone holding up a mirror in front of a mirror, that if you had another similar picture you could see what the person in the first picture was seeing.  So if you looked in the first mirror in the second pic aiming it at the first pic, you could see things that weren't actually in the picture but that you could see if you were there when the picture was taken.  It was really strange!

So glad that I'm off Reclipsen for my sis's wedding!  There will be dancing tonight :)

God is awesome!

Our nephew is about to be born (BIL and his wife are having a baby) and I made him a quilt.  I put the first verse of "Jesus Loves Me" on the label.  Maybe I'll post a pic if I get time...

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your sister's wedding and congrats on your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We already have one amazing nephew. My sister has a 5 year old son... so excited to get a second!

    ReplyDelete