Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I keep jinxing myself

Twice now I've said "I think the MS is getting better" and twice now it changed and got worse...

Even when my mom asked me if it was getting better, I told her "Yes, but I hesitate to say that because last time I mentioned it, it got worse."  

Now it feels sort of like a heart burny feeling in my entire abdomen at night, and the regular MS throughout the day.  It still gets betters in the late morning and afternoon.

I gag on my toothbrush.  It's pretty gross.  I've actually made myself throw up a few times while brushing my teeth.  Come to think of it, aside from barf burps, that's the only time I have thrown up.

Today as I sat at my computer, Mookie started barking like crazy.  There were 5 deer sprinting across the yard.  I love living here :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. I had a perfect, easy pregnancy last time and I am scared that this time I will get the icky MS and heartburn.

    ReplyDelete